Leisure Travel Adviser Opportunity!
Are you ready for an extraordinary experience?
Are you ready to work with the leader in luxury travel?
Are you passionate about working in the travel industry and exceeding your customer’ s expectations?
We are looking for someone with your experience to join our client’ s team of passionate and dedicated travel advisers. If you consistently challenge yourself to provide excellent customer service and unique experiences to your clients this may be the opportunity for you. Our advisers use their global connections to plan the most memorable experiences from weekend getaways to dream vacations.
Our client is a corporate travel agency that networks the best luxury travel agencies, with thousands of advisers worldwide. They represent the best of the best in travel, with a portfolio of nearly 1, 700 preferred partners - top hotels, cruise lines, tour operators, and more.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide full-service leisure travel assistance for clients including air, hotel, resort, cruise, restaurant, tours, sightseeing, cars
- Check availability and process bookings on Sabre, handle client request from initial inquiry to client departure and follow up
- Offer multiple options for clients
- Trip research including destination, points of interest, regulations, etc.
- Email, fax and telephone requests and confirmations
- Follow up on last minute details, requests, changes
- Use preferred partner relationships for best availability, rate, and additional benefits to insure maximum access and highest service levels for clients
- Utilize company contracts and rate desk to balance rate/revenue for client and company
- Stay up to date through ongoing research on products and services through the use of the Internet, the company Intranet and other technologies, contact with sales representatives, industry publications, newspapers and other magazines
- Proficiency on Sabre GDS a must
- Ability to work well under stress and with tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients, supervisors and co-workers both verbally and in writing
- Must be proactive with an ability to work independently and in a team with direction from a manager
- Strong organizational skills required to maintain up to date and accurate records and client correspondence
- 5+ years of experience as a travel adviser necessary
- Experience with leisure travel and customized itineraries.
- experience with luxury leisure travel
- experience with Sabre - GDS