Great Customer Service role with an outstanding company in the greater Fox Valley area. Use your exceptional customer service and administrative skills to assist B2B customers in placing orders for commercial facilities products. You will be responsible for handling customer requests via phone, email, fax, mail, voicemail and Live Chat. You will have the initial contact with customers, assist with any questions, process product information requests, orders & quotes and resolve issues.This is a 90 day temp to hire position. You will be given ample training and shadow time to ensure your success. Conversion is not guaranteed, however, upon conversion, you will be eligible to participate in the client’ s outstanding benefits and compensation programs which include monthly performance bonuses, overtime, paid lunch breaks and excellent benefits.
- Customer service focused, pleasant speaking voice, calm, patient demeanor, good judgment
- Excellent telephone communication skills and listening skills.
- Experience with both inbound and outbound calling
- Proficiency using MS Word, Excel, Outlook, internet browsers, writing business emails. Experience with QuickBooks is a +.
- Data entry skills – alpha and numeric demonstrating speed and accuracy
- Math skills – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division & %
- Live chat experience is a +
- High School Diploma. College courses a +
- Detail-oriented, be able to multi-task, and be able to work in a team environment.
- Experience working in a distribution, manufacturing, or consumer products company is a +.
- Answer customer phone calls and respond to customer emails.
- Efficiently handle incoming and outbound phone calls and communications to assist customers in placing orders and resolving issues via phone, websites, email, fax, mail, and voicemail.
- Enter orders into the Order Entry system and QuickBooks
- Contact shipping vendors to obtain freight quotes
- Process vendor and shipping invoices
- Resourceful in finding answers with little supervision.
- Logging and documenting issues and resolutions.
- Communicate issues in a timely manner, across the organization.
- Support other team members and management
- Upon conversion, you will be eligible to participate in the client’ s outstanding benefits and compensation programs. Conversion to fulltime is not guaranteed – you must earn it by your exceptional capabilities and attitude.
Keywords: B2B, call center, ready light, customer service, live chat, order processing, phone requests, product requests, email, problem solving, one call resolution