Compensation & HR Operations Analyst is a multi-faceted role that include performing a full range of Compensation Analyst responsibilities along with HR Operations. Position reports to VP of HR. Work closely with Human Resources team to develop/enhance compensation strategies and initiatives.
- Design and implement best practices for building an shaping compensation and HR operational workflows, activities, services, and programs.
Plans, develops, implements, and monitors all compensation programs, policies, processes, and tools to ensure market and peer-group competitiveness, affordability, and responsiveness to competitive changes.
Acts as an HRBP with a strong concentration in compensation analysis, planning, benchmarking and administration as well as reporting of all HR Compensation programs and services and HR Operations (HRIS, reporting, HR processes/workflows).
Manage 2 direct reports
- 2-5 years of compensation analysis and planning including: researching and analyzing information, reporting, compensation and wage structure, performance management, HR performance metric analysis and reporting, benchmarking analysis, classifying jobs and employees, employment law, workers’ compensation, tracking budgets and expenses, competitive analysis.
- 1 year of supervisory experience is desired
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience
- BS in HR, Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting required. Master’ s is preferred
- CCP, CEBS, PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Advanced MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and HRIS systems
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Creating and generating detailed financial and management reports for ROI analysis, benchmarking and reporting
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills are desired, not required. Spanish preferred
- Travel: 10-20%
Relocation is not available. Must live within a commutable distance of Chicago and its western suburbs.