Post Date: 07/16/2018
Job ID: LN-100248
Industry: Healthcare Products
REPORTS TO ADAM BOYJIAN
Are you ready to join a fast-paced, dynamic sales team in the northwest suburbs? Our client offers the chance to build a strong sales career with great earning potential while selling fun products to healthcare professionals that help children have a happy healthcare experience. Our client is an entrepreneurial company that markets and sells creative products that encourage children to take good care while having a little fun.
The culture is fast-paced, energetic and up-beat. This is a great place for enthusiastic self-starters who really enjoy setting and attaining goals, having fun and making money. They have created a generous salary and commission plan that rewards drive, goal attainment and strong sales efforts. Earning potential is uncapped and 60K to 85K+ (base and commission) is attainable with your first year. Our client offers other great perks, benefits and career development options.
Acct Mgr This role involves actively pursuing warm and cold leads via outbound phone calls to clinics and medical offices to generate new leads and nurture exiting ones to build your book of business within your territory. You will also contact and nurture existing customers to generate repeat sales, upsell/cross-sell and introduce new products or promotions.
Product lines ranges from consumables to medical devices and surgical instruments. With multiple divisions and product lines to sell, you will have almost unlimited career options. With uncapped commission plans, you have the ability to achieve an excellent income starting in year one. In this environment, you are only limited by the limits you place on yourself.
- 2+years of B2B outbound telephone sales
- Demonstrated success in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong skills in new business development, prospecting, relationship-building and account management
- Ability to grow territory and meet established sales objectives and quotas.
- Goal-oriented, strong closing skills
- Disciplined, persistence, driven
- Ability to communicate with decision-makers of all levels
- Formal sales training is highly desired Strong PC skills are required: MS Office Suites, CRM, Outlook and email. Strong documentation and organizational skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or similar field is desirable