| Remote Friendly
Post Date: 10/30/2017
Job ID: LN-100159
Experience sourcing and recruiting for wide range of disciplines: manufacturing, production, engineering, quality, distribution, warehouse and other corporate roles. Experience using various internet, social media, job boards, alumni, commercial sites and other venues to find the right candidates for the job, level and discipline.
- Utilize expertise to source resumes and recruit experienced talent for key positions using available recruiting tools and resources
- Conduct phone screens and onsite interviews
- Manage rejection and turndown feedback to candidates
- Schedule interviews and coordinates with the interviewers
- Maintain an Excel Spreadsheet for accurate reporting
- Build a pipeline of candidates for major roles
- Ensure all hires are in compliance with the pre-employment requirements
- Work directly with the hiring managers to get candidates interviewed and hired
- Follows all EEO standards, Federal and State laws with all applicants and hires
- Maintains ongoing communication with the Director of HR and provides recruiting progress updates
- 3-5 years of recruiting and sourcing experience. Combination of corporate and agency recruiting preferred.
- Recruiting for a variety of manufacturing, industrial, corporate and operations professionals.
- This is an on-site role. You must live in a commutable distance of Countryside, IL
- Strong Internet, social media, direct sourcing and recruiting skills
- Energetic, organized and customer service focused.
- Capable of handling multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Strong interviewing and assessment skills.
- Knowledge of employment law and effective interviewing techniques.
- Proficiency using MS Office, and ATS
- Full life cycle recruiting for local and out of state manufacturing plant facilities