Passionate about success and overwhelmed with a competitive spirit? Looking for a platform to use your business-savvy skills with an industry-leading company? Our client is hiring an Entry-Level, Inside Sales Account Manager. In this role, you are responsible for driving sales growth within a specified territory and nurturing the overall customer experience for your clients. You will meet quarterly sales quotas, handle new account development and onboarding, execute various sales programs and promotions, and manage detailed account planning and scheduling in our CRM system. Are you ready to get started?
Why work for our client:
- Active book of accounts along with new qualified leads
- A competitive compensation plan made up of a base salary commission, and bonus opportunities
- Employees and their contribution to the company's success are valued. Corporate events are planned each month to create a team-centric culture
- Collaborative workplace where everyone's opinion matters and is respected
- Excellent benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, legal, retirement plan with a company match, short and long term disability and life insurance
- Determine customer needs by analyzing market demographics, past purchases, SKU performance and store business goals
- Increase account business by upselling, cross-selling, etc.
- Build rapport with customers to provide world class service
- Meet or exceed all sales goals set for territory including new account activation
- Develop and focus activities to achieve annual sales plan