The Client Support Associate provides territory management support to inside and outside sales personnel. This position completes research requests, assembles informational packages, performs data entry and assists the sales team with all campaigns and initiatives.
- Provides exceptional customer service when working with associates and clients. Handle inbound calls regarding product information, literature requests and general questions.
- Responsible for outbound calls as assigned by management.
- Responds to requests for information, gathers and organizes materials and completes requests in a timely manner.
- Assists with the implementation of sales force client marketing plans.
- Recommends ideas for process improvements in order to improve efficiency in the department.
- Utilizes our fund analysis and other systems as needed to strategically leverage our client offerings.
- Maintains current knowledge of company’s products, investment management philosophy, industry events, and recent developments impacting clients.
- Performs related duties as assigned.